Old 12-03-2010, 09:51 AM
trupeach1
Banned

Carrie 4 lbs and you will be under 230 yipppppeeeeeee!!!!!!!
When I was 209 I was wating to hit under 200 once that happened it was under 190 and it was a relief that yes I can do this. at 180 I keep thinking under 180 and then it is not to long before I hit 172. 172 is the wight that I then know I could do it and reach goal. Well that is what I thought in the past and did happened when I was younger but the weight was easier to come off. I was SUPER thin all my life. My wedding dress was a size 3 and had to be altered smaller I was so thin. I am 5'6" and weighed 98 lbs at the time. After the kids I was 135-140 but when doc put me on meds for the vertigo years ago I ballooned to 205. After 2 years and no improvement I stopped taking them and went down to 172 and stayed there for 3 years then I decided to diet and lost over 30 lbs in 4 months. I was at that weight until I moved to Ohio and krispy kream donuts. I then gained and weighed 152-160. Little by little I started to gain and with the vertigo being so bad and then depression from Joyce the wight piled on and last year at this time I weighed 209. I will noever be that again. I am hoping since it is cold people will not be working with power tools to cause me to have the vertigo as badly as it never goes away, and that I will be up and about more and will be able to exercise.
Why I wrote all this I haven't a clue..........just part of the rambling we all do so well.