View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 10:00 AM
starshine

Originally Posted by just-sew-together
Originally Posted by starshine
Originally Posted by just-sew-together
I also collect Angels......My favorites are Seraphim Angels by the Roman corp. ...... Just too many to list but all in all I have around 300 plus. .. Besides I have 'REAL LIVE ANGELS' in my world these days!!! :) :) :) Blessings come in many forms.

I have some Seraphim too. But I hope you can at least have a few out at a time.
Once on a retreat, we had some free time on Sat. when the gift shop was also open, and there were some Seraphim angels. I selected Ophelia who is sitting with lilies. Later we went to chapel and on the way into the chapel we were each given a silk lily as a symbol of peace. I love connections like this.
I used to have Alyssa out (she was the last to get packed as she is my favorite one)......but was sew afraid she would get broken... sew packed her back up. I have a few of the United Design ones out because they are not nearly as fragile as the Seraphims. I can only hope one day to be able to display them once again. I have gifted several of them to special people ....... and at least they can enjoy them and appreciate their beauty. They are of little use in boxes!

Hope you ENJOY yours .........as they are sewww beautiful!

Wishing you & yours have a Wonderful...Merry Christmas & Angel Blessings to ALL.