Old 12-03-2010, 04:22 PM
sandpat
Power Poster

Originally Posted by lovingquilts4all
This sounds like fun but I am still learning a lot about quilting. Should I have the software for the DJane type quilt? Is that the project you are talking about starting, or are you doing something different? I got a bit confused reading through all the responses. i would like to get more involved with on-line quilting buddies and this may be a great way to do it.
You don't have to have the software, but as a group, I think that we would all highly recommend it, especially if you are planning to paper piece. We actually started the Jane Stickle quilt last Jan. (2010) and we are scheduled to finish it up in May of 2011. Feel free to jump in and do one though...we posted each week and we all still go back to those threads as there are people working at all different speeds, so you won't be alone in your work.

Currently we are discussing another project to start together. We had so much fun as a group that we would like to make another quilt together. Right now, Affairs of the Heart is leading in our discussion of what we would like to do. We plan to start it in maybe the May/June time frame. Feel free to do a Jane or join us for Affairs of the Heart (AOTH). We'll be here to support you!