Old 10-13-2008, 12:48 PM
tlrnhi

Originally Posted by Mamagus
Now Terri, remember that he helped with the flooring, new wood trims and moving the furniture. The other three weeks of work was all mine! LOL
I was meaning he did a great job on the flooring and such. I KNEW you were the one to do the cleaning of the room!
The sewing room is coming along great! Wish I had a room that big!

Nov 2, I start cleaning my sewing room. Since the craft fair will be over, I can start moving things around. Will be getting rid of the book shelf and bringing in a small piece of furniture, along with a wooden box and a sort of jewelry looking standing piece that I bought at the auction. Got them all for great prices! Just wish there was room for my iron bench I bought, but that will go in the 2d floor room. Hubby says it would look nice on the 3d floor balcony, but it's not going to go outside. Too afraid it will rust with the salt air. I'll make a cushion for it and some matching pillows and it will look great. Once that is all done, I get to go to work on Courtney's room. Still have the door shut on that. Scared to go in there.......lol