View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 05:30 PM
stevendebbie25

Ok HELP!!!!!!!!!
I have this Baby Lock Ellegante II, warrenty goes off this Feb 2011, I've had it into my local store a few times, just got it back again. It knots threads up in the bobbin case. I've rewound bobbins over and over ON the machine, and use only their bobbins and I use Finishing Touch bobbin thread, or Madera. I also change my needle per project (type) or after a couple projects so they remain sharp.
I use Baby Lock stabilizer.

Last night, I was stitching on some embroidery blanks I bought, a pair of slippers (velcro top opens so you can stitch flat) one did good, other miss aliegned and nothing was moved. Next on 2 stockings, with fur, used a topping stabilizer also, and 3/4 the letters stitched fine, some messed up pretty bad. Then I stitched the pockets to a couple denim children crayon totes, again, messed up stitching. Today, I stitched 4X! A simple name & design, nothing big, for a toddler back pack, and even the 4th one is messed up on the letters. The letters are IN the machine program, not even the fancy ones, just plain block letters. I noticed that the side window on the machine, the light flickers sometimes, but not all the time? Does this sound like a computer board? Does anyone know, if I have the Gold Standard, that is warrenty through Baby Lock, not the dealer, right? If I moved, that warrenty would still be good at a different dealer? We have a second Baby Lock dealer in that town, should I take the machine to them?
All I know, is this is VERY frustrating. Paid almost $8,000 for a machine now trade in value is only $1,800 and it's not 3 yrs old until Feb. I paid $800 for Gold Warrenty, and can't get this machine fixed enough to stitch a complete pattern without messing it up.
I have a TON of projects and really pushing time for Christmas. I've ruined a lot of projects, fabric, stabilizer, thread and a LOT of wasted time. I made a shirt, stitching across the back, and IT misaliegned the pattern. It seems if I use the in-side designs (like alphabet) or a saved to machine, or flash drive, or computer link, no matter if it's from OeSD or EmbroideryLibrary, I'm having problems. AND I have turned down the stitch speed to slowest, hoping it would finish out without troubles...nope. what would you do?