Old 12-04-2010, 07:43 AM
isewman

More or less is some pictures of material a lady friend gave me. She sold her house, and is moving to Wisconsin, or kansas city. Had to go to Iowa city with my sister/law, and got back, she had left a message to call her. I called, and she said she has some material for me(alot of material).. Now I''ll have too, start cutting out 2-3 quilts,a day and sew them, together, tp use up what she gave me. 1 more thing, Halloween night, she was giving out treats, and flier's for the house. Some people said, they would buy her house, that night. Anyhow, everyone, take care, and happy quilting. And WELCOME to the new members. Don-isewman

Coa-Coa with my sister/law winter hat on her.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]137940[/ATTACH]

2 of the 5 bends, of material she gave me.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]137941[/ATTACH]

Just another bend.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]137942[/ATTACH]

My pride and joy Minnie, makeing her self to home. She was sitting on the material checking out the texture.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]137943[/ATTACH]

This was a shelf, I took down a couple weeks ago, and had to put back up, I didnt have room to put the material anywhere else.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]137947[/ATTACH]

2 shelves of my 6 shelf book case that I layed some of the material, that was given to me, I layed out flat. Some of this material, I use for backing of my future quilt. Some of this material were as thick as what are on bolts. Coa-coa had to check the texture, also, on 1 of the pictures.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]137948[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-137935.jpe   attachment-137936.jpe   attachment-137937.jpe   attachment-137938.jpe   attachment-137942.jpe  

attachment-137943.jpe