Old 12-04-2010, 09:19 AM
MissyGirl

Originally Posted by trupeach1
Carrie I am sure Missy could fix you up with something from her purse-0-pills.........lol

I had panic attacks when I was preggers with Joyce. What scared the crap out of me was I would feel like I would pass out and die and hope that no one would steal Jim while I did. Jim was 2 at the time so I would have to yank him out of the cart to leave the cart and pray I would make it out the door.

I thought you went to Wallyworld everyday so what makes grocery shopping different? Just DON'T BUY crap you already de craped your house once and have been doing wonderful so don't crap it up and gain back what you lost.
Ya know Carrie...Tru is right. I have a purse FULL of pretty pills---big ones, little ones, pretty colorful ones, ugly stinky ones---so you pick your color or size and it is yours.

Oh yeah. You go to Wally World everyday so why are you going to make this trip any different? Just hunker down like a quarterback and charge forward.

As for whether you are going to crap your house up again...that is up to you. I am currently enjoying having my room a bit crapped up. My mom wants me to decrap soon but we will see. I do not tell her to decrap. Oh well. LOL!

Missy

You better watch! I'm about to use my super powers on you!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]137963[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-137958.jpe