Thread: To sell or not
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2010, 09:31 AM
ptquilts

Originally Posted by TN Donna
My husband , who never says anything, told me today that with all the beautiful STUFF I had made I should start selling it. I have always given it away. I could use the money to buy my medicine but I don't think I should. My medicine is over $2000 for three months but with my husbands ins. I get it all for $200 every three months. I have refused to buy it this time to help with finances and my feet and legs are so swollen they look like elephant legs. How could you ever put a price on a picture you cross stitched of Jesus in the Garden of Gethseneme, or the Last Supper or all the pillow covers I have made and put back in plastic bags in the coat closet? I even have stuff in the cedar chest.
I'm wondering how I can get one of those husbands who doesn't say anything!! LOL! Mine says too much!

I agree, take your meds and take care of yourself. I would not recommend ebay, it is deader than dead right now. For instance, right now I have 3 auctions I put on last Sunday - 3 people have looked at the first one, 2 have looked at the second one, and 8 have looked at the third one (not craft related). And for this I am paying them over 10%??