Thread: its not fair
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2010, 02:59 PM
sahm4605

Christmas doesn't come fast enough. My mom told me what she was going to get me for Christmas. its a darning foot and a walking foot. I am just way beyond excited. she didn't want to tell me but she needed me to order it because she had no idea what to get. I told her that she could have just gone to a sewing machine shop and they would have had them. hehe. She was sooooo mad. Now I have to wait to get to use them until after Christmas. its not fair. I am not very patient when it comes to waiting on new toys that I have been wanting to get for a while now. :D But I know with all your guys help I think that I can do it. maybe hopefully. only 21 ish days left till I get to play with my new toy. Think that I will work on getting a few doll size quilts all made and sandwiched so that christmas day I can play with my new toys as soon as the kids take their naps. (plan on bringing my sewing machine to my parents so that I can play with it. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ) we spend the night Christmas eve so that christmas morning everyone gets to share in the excitement of christmas morning with the little kids. now I am just getting way to excited about Christmas. Who else is with me???? I just can't wait till my little dd gets to open her new toy sewing machine so that she can sew just like mommy. (getting her a couple of FQ's to go with it.)