Thread: 2009 swaps
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2008, 07:41 AM
Kyiav10

MsSage, I do not mind the questions. Every month except for December there will be a swap. The swap for each month is specified as to what we will be swapping. Fat quarters, Noodles (strips) or 10" squares. I host these swaps. Each swap is due to my house by the end of that month. I will then swap the swaps out the first week and get them in the mail. If the swaps are late getting to me they will be late going out. The fabrics are all to be 100% cotton, washed, dried and ironed. Everyone should send what they want to recieve. Along with sending the fabric in a Flat Rate Envelope (FRE) the swapper is to also send a return address label, and return postage. A FRE costs a flat $4.80 and this is the easiest way.

Retrogirl02 also hosts a Charm Swap each month which varies in size squares. Her swap is also cenralized where it goes to her house and swapped from there.

If you have any other questions, please let me know it is no problem. If you have any questions for Retrogirl02 I am sure she will answer them also. Hope you are able to join some of the swaps. November will be Christmas Fat quarters.

Kyia