View Single Post
Old 12-04-2010, 07:26 PM
cwessel47

Oh, this is just amazing. I love what this board does for my ego. So - I'll try to make a long story short....
I have had enough people ask for my pattern since I posted this, that I have spent most of the day writing directions and drawing illustrations. As I said in the beginning, this is difficult to piece - and even harder to describe how I put it together!

I have been unemployed for far too long and sell my products on Artfire. This topper is listed there. I'm not making things for anyone in particular, just for sale. I'm trying to keep the lights on - if you know what I mean.

I have been drawing my own patterns forever and my friends are always telling me that I should sell them. I now have the encouragement to do so from all of you.

It's a learning process and I am making progress. I hope to be able to offer this pattern in the next few days (I want to make sure it's right first!)on the buy/sell/trade page here. The price will be $8.95 - no shipping as I will e-mail it to you.

Meanwhile check out my Artfire site - so many of you have already and I appreciate it.
http://www.artfire.com/users/NewMoonDesigns

And look for the pattern in a couple of days. I am so-o-o excited about this I can hardly stand it. Thank you all for your appreciation and kind words. It's the kick in the a** that I've needed for too long now.

Bless you all. Cathy