View Single Post
Old 10-14-2008, 10:18 AM
all4quilt

Originally Posted by DonnaRae
Originally Posted by all4quilt
Last clue is available for this table runner. A new Thankgsgiving Runner will begin on Tuesday. Enjoy!!
http://www.quiltingforless.com/myste..._patterns.html

Susan
Oh, goodie goodie, Another one. Still finishing this one. Goodness this is the longest it has taken me to ever make anything. :shock: Not the pattern fault. Just you name it, it happened. As said earlie my machine has to go into the shop (which I can't do until next month) because the feed dogs don't want to work. So am using my other machine. Forgot all the settings so kept messing up. Finaly had the 1/4 inch setting and everything okay and then the machine did not want to stitch over the hump from seams. Now this is not an old machine. Should not happen. So I changed needles, Changed tension, thread, different foot, you name it.... over a day spent and had to keep taking out seams because it would mess up the blocks. Last night about 1 am I figured it out. Sewwwwwwwwww Simple..................... :oops:
Dah Dah Dah. Changed Stitch Width... Oh Boy.. Two days spent on this. Oh Boy.. Any shoulders out there to cry on? :D
Oh, Donna!!

You can cry on my shoulder!! I have had things like this happen so many times, just to find the solution was so SIMPLE!! I can certainly empathize!!

Susan