View Single Post
Old 12-05-2010, 05:45 AM
aorlflood

Our DD ordered our Christmas presents online and had them sent to us this past week. Since she lives in TN and we live in WV, we webcam a couple times a month since we don't get to visit in person very often.

Last night she told us to open our presents on the webcam so they could see us open them. (They aren't coming home for Christmas this year.)

She blessed us with a new digital camera and a GPS!!! I'm very happy because I've been waiting all year for the Black Friday deals to go get myself these items! She knew that and told me not to buy them because she was getting them for us for Christmas! However...the models she got us are higher end than what we would have bought ourselves! :)

I am very blessed with the 2 kids I have! I guess we did something right in the raising of them! :)

So I was playing with the camera last night and couldn't figure out what to take pictures of so I just walked into my sewing room and took a picture of the quilt that is on the machine...a "bug jar" quilt for my grandson. :)
Attached Thumbnails attachment-138529.jpe