Old 08-08-2007, 06:18 AM
mimisharon

I wanted to begin today, but the heat wave is interfereing with our power this week. We're having outages and half power sessions. I will begin Friday morning, God willing and the creek don't rise.

My thoughts were to have a morning chat, for those available, about subjects to be decided or just general chat of quilting. I'm an early riser usually, so thought a morning would be better. 9 to 10 or so. If the message show an evening time is better for more of you, then we'll rethink the plan.

The feeling I had was to not have it daily yet, only on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Leaving Boo with the Sunday afternoon time frame. How does this sound? I shared my willingness with Konstantin and he's going to share the news through the newsletter to everyone and I really hope we can get this going so that everyone gets to know one another and shares even more of our love of quilting.

I'll meet those available to share their thoughts on Friday morning, the 10th, at 9:00 AM. Hope to see you there!

Sharon