View Single Post
Old 10-15-2008, 07:08 AM
2wheelwoman

A few years ago I came across a forum on the web which had great input from members on which quilting tools really worked, and which were just waste-of-money gimicks. Naturally, I haven't been able to find the site again. The only thing I remembered of the advice was to get the Kwick Klip pin closer, and it's been awesome. Is there a thread on this topic somewhere on the site....and if not....can we start one? I searched but never found anything like this (which doesn't mean it's not here in plain sight.)

Have any of you bought a tool thinking you HAD to have it because it had great advertising or because you were new and didn't know better, and never used it or didn't like it? Or, have you found the Holy Grail of quilting tools and would like to share it with us?

Naturally I can only think of one thing right now that I bought and wished I didn't - binding clips. Sheesh, they're just hair clippies in a more expensive package. I know there's more, but my mind has gone completely blank right now. :oops: