View Single Post
Old 12-06-2010, 03:05 PM
twistedsheets

Tho he is gone most of the time on the road trucking to earn money to pay our bills. He thought of me when he was delivering a load, and found that a warehouse takes older used filing cabinets and table tops and discards them in the trash.He does alot of new office and military office furniture. This receiver was getting ready to start trashing some used cabinets and table tops , and he said woow my wife could really use something like that. They told him to go thru and see what he would like and I could use.So he picked out 3 various table tops, he will add legs to them for me and 3 filing drawer cabints with locks and keys . The tops had no scratches and the cabinets had just a couple scratches no dents .They said to check back with them for more stuff and some office chairs ofen come in, next time he delivers or is in the area. Cost $0. And it saves on their dumping charges. Well I'll tell you I was happy to make his Thanksgiving Turkey dinner for him a week after Thanksgiving, because he missed the Holiday with me here!!