View Single Post
Old 12-06-2010, 06:22 PM
leakus

Hearing all the Pfaff fans makes me get more exited. I didn't have time to sit and sew. Now I am thinking. Will I use my new 2170 to quilt or should I just continue using my Tiptronic 2030 which I love.
My dealer is great; first thing she told me was that with this machine you do have to have some skills with the computer because the designs need to be downloaded to your computer and then through the serial cable to the machine. She also wants me and anybody that goes to her shop to enjoy the machine and not get frustrated so she is there for us all the way.
Next Saturday I'll go for my 1 on 1 teaching class and she told me: "don't buy any designs" I have a lot to share with you. I hope she means it. Cannot wait to start using it.

Somebody asked about the Cover Style. I love it. For more than 1 yr I had it and barely used it. Now I put it in a workable space and I wish I had more projects to use it. It so fast and the seams come up so nice!
I wish I knew how to thread by heart because I seem to spend too much time wiht the manual before I am ready to sew but I know it is about practice.

The Creative Vision is the next step but we are talking serious money. My dealer is having a contest, who comes close to guess how many buttons in a jar she has on display wins the Creative Vision $9999.00- I will win!!!!