View Single Post
Old 12-06-2010, 09:20 PM
BrendaB

Location: Muscatine, Iowa by way of West Virginia, Washington State, and Montana

Oh, Guys!!! You did so great! Gwyn: Your response is more than I could have imagined. The best way you could say "thank you" was to do exactly what you did - wrap up in all the love that was part of the quilt. Mousie - You are amazing. Touching a heart is the best gift there is and I think you have touched hearts that I cannot begin to count. The love and warmth flowed into many homes right along with Gwyns. Each time I visit the "board," I'm reminded of what wonderful, special, loving, giving people quilters are. Thank you all for letting me be part of this group. Gwyn got me to do my first doll quilt and that was my major connection with this group. Relationships bloomed from there. I know Mousie was so excited about doing this project. Like was said in so many earlier posts, there is so much love in that quilt! I think there is a tighter bond with all of us too. We know this is a safe place to open our hearts. Blessings to you all, dear friends.