Old 12-07-2010, 05:20 AM
Lacelady
Power Poster

Originally Posted by QuiltswithConvicts
Patti, the quilt pictured is one I found on the net - I haven't even cut up his bags yet. I'm not in any hurry to get going on his yet. I still need to figure out how much fabric I need to buy. He'll get it next year. I'll post a pic of it when it's finished.

BTW, how many momma cows do you have now? Are you planning on naming all the little ones? I can help you. How does "Meatloaf," "Cheeseburger," "Pot Roast," "Ribeye," & "Brisket" sound? Not really cruel, just a subtle note about what their primary function in life will be. ;)
Great names for the new arrivals, Kathy, I think I can answer your question, cos I asked the same thing on my PDA - I think there are 14 more to come at some point, but over a spread out period of time.

Love your new avatar, the colours appeal to me a lot. I still don't think that a Senior Warden has the right to ask you to do things in your off time, and make you feel that you couldn't say no without jeapodising (sp?) your job.

How is DH settling into his new job?

Yippee, just got two bundles of fat quarters intended for my AOTH quilt. I have the book, and I have some black on order, though I don't think I have ordered enough of that -- it's Kona solids, so I don't think I will have a problem with another batch being all that different. Their quality control seems good to me.