Thread: Pattern Search
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2008, 07:42 AM
MissTami

No need to worry about COPY RIGHTS!!!I only needed to know what one looked like. I am creating my own quilt pattern for my sister and I do not intend to use any pattern from anyone else. My problem now is how many on a quilt before it gets ugly. I really do not want to hurt anyones copy rights. The bethlehem star with the end of the trail was what gave me the inspiration to create something for my sister but because I am a beginner there is no way I know how to make or have the knowledge to create a star right now.

This is my opinion about copy rights. If the quilt is already made and you see a finished project ASK!!!!!! if you see a quilt and you want to make one like it ASK!!!!! If you see a quilt and it makes you want to create one totally different then it is your design. I believe that would be the correct way to handle the copy right problem.

I am pretty sure that this is what I understood from the copy right discussion. If I am wrong please let me know. I do not want any problems with anyone.

MissTami :roll: