View Single Post
Old 12-07-2010, 11:36 AM
ForestHobbit

[quote=Gwyn]
Originally Posted by mortinarose
I lost my husband of 44 years this July.

There have been so many who have lost spouses and parents this year. For some it was expected or at least anticipated, for others it was a surprise. I don't think it is easy even if you know it is coming.

I'm glad you have a great place to go and sew. I'm really stuck at home because I can't drive. My children are willing to take me, but most of the time they are working or going to school. We don't have public transportation so I am home.
And home is where the heart is Gwyn. And you do the heart thing so very well. And you share all that you have so lovingly. You are a very special lady and deserve every good thing that comes your way.

You give and give to others, making their lives better and showing them what love is. And when you share your life with us we get some of that love too and are encouraged and inspired to follow your example.

Thank you Mousie for giving us a way of sending some of the love to Gwyn. I was honored to send a block, as a very small contribution to the quilt for an Angel.