Thread: Pattern Search
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2008, 09:20 AM
MissTami

I haven't made up my mind if I am going to use this gentlemen's design or not but I do intend to email him for a few suggestions. For all I know because he does do metal and all I need is paper perhaps he might even be honored that I even considered the idea. I just wonder if he did it free handed or if he used a pattern? Like I said I do not want to hurt anyone in anyway. I also want to know if there are more that one pattern to the end of the trail. I have been looking and I have seen several statues and photos and they are all different in one way or another but so far I have only found those two patterns for quilts . My sister has been collecting this for many years and she has several all over her place the problem is she would miss one if I barrowed it and they are all pretty much too large to use as a pattern to trace. I am also wondering what style of material to use with it. On some of the pictures that my sis has there are some feathers, then there is some turquiosm whit and red on one of them and I just not sure how indian design to go. Any helpful suggestions there? I WILL GET CONSENT BEFORE USING EITHER OF THE PATTERNS! This is a project for 2009 so there is no hurry in making the decisions. I do appreciate all of you for helping me. As a beginner I do not want to start on a bad note especially if this will be considered my design. I a going to take my time and plan it so everyone is happy but most of all it will be made from love for one of my sisters. All your advice and help will be needed and appreciated. That is one of the reasons I joined this site. Thanks again to all. MissTami :roll: