Old 12-07-2010, 03:05 PM
cookiedal1

I really sympathize. I am working on quilts for my 2 granddaughters on my new Brother machine that I've only had for 2 months. I work in retail so you can imagine how much free time I have!! Adding to that is the fact that one of the granddaughters lives with me, along with her mom and brother, so time is very limited when I can work on them without her seeing what I am doing. I've even considered wrapping them unfinished just so they can see them and then finish them up after the holidays. Well, as I was working on one of them today my brand new machine locked up on me. I had to take it back to the dealer and he is now working on it. Heaven only knows when I will get it back. My sister offered me her old machine, but I am so frustrated I think it's best to put these two projects in the back of the closet til after the holidays. Today was definitely not one of my better days, so yes, I can sympathize. And if you find someone to finish your quilts, maybe I can find someone to finish mine too!!