Old 12-07-2010, 03:25 PM
pattis47

Early Bird Threads is the 1st group for the 2011 Row Robin hosted by Bookworm. This is going to be sew much fun. I am anxious to get these rows shipped out with all the goodies we have been discussing. Let's try for a shipping date of Dec 15th for the original row to be in the mail. (Remember, this one may take a little longer to arrive due to holiday shipping).
** Be sure to insure your package and get confirmation on package. Since Jacquie thinks she will be able to do the 30 day turnaround I want to propose we continue with that date each month for January, February, March, and April. If this is a problem for anyone, please say so.

I believe Bookworm provided all of you with the info for mailing your rows. I will post the order that she sent to me so we all have the same thing.

Please be sure to post pictures here and on the Original site before you mail your row.
After you have added your row and sashing, if included please post another picuture before you mail it off to the next eagerly awaiting hands for more sewing.
If anyone has any other thought, comments, ideas please let us know.

Patti - Pattis47 sends to
Betty - Boopers sends to
Dayle - RNUNU sends to
Jacquie - Jacquie sends to
Joan - Maine Ladybug sends to Patti

Happy quilting, Patti, group leader

Tea Time - center of the row
[ATTACH=CONFIG]147198[/ATTACH]

Tea Time - left side of row
[ATTACH=CONFIG]147199[/ATTACH]

Tea Time - right side of row
[ATTACH=CONFIG]147200[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-147193.jpe   attachment-147194.jpe   attachment-147195.jpe