Old 12-08-2010, 02:46 AM
passionforsewing

As much as it would really bother me also, there seems to always be someone like that in the family. You enjoy and take pride in what you do and there are others that don't realize or just don't care about the hard work and care you've taken in what you've done. Me, I'd give them the gifts I made and whether or not I'd join in on what they are doing, I just don't know, probably wouldn't. For I feel that would be for another time, not at Christmas time. Christmas is the time to celebrate the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ, not a garage "go through". I'd love to receive one of your gifts. Looks like you did spend a lot of time, money, and care into it. There are still some of us that would truly appreciate what you've done and I'm one of them. As my husband always tells me, be the one that cares, be the one that makes a difference in someone else's life. I try to show that now in everything I do. I would love to be one of those receiving a gift like that. Hope everything works out for you.