View Single Post
Old 12-08-2010, 02:51 PM
Marilyn_Wiggs

Hello Gayle, Sadie Mae, C-Cal, Lori, Sue, Ann, Amma and Quiltlonger. Thank you for the welcome.

I'm so glad to see other Californians on this board. Gayle, Ventura county is not too far from me. C-Cal, I travel to central CA on occasion. I especially love going to Sequoia National Park; Yosemite too. Breathtakingly beautiful places for sure.

Sue, I haven't been to Sacramento yet but I'm sure hubby will want to travel north into Oregon and will make it a point to stop in Sac. I bet it is a beautiful city.

Ann, I'm so glad you are from Ireland. I have been dying to get my hands on some honest to goodness Irish lace for years. Oh please tell me you can direct me to where I can purchase some.

I love all the quilts in the avatars. Would love to see more. I'm a glutton for eye candy and there sure is plenty of it here. I have been going to each of the "Block of the Month" threads and just ooohing and ahhhing all morning.

I was so stoked looking at all those gorgeous blocks that I just had to go to the stores and buy more material. OMG, my husband is going to come home one day and find my dead body immersed in amongst all those fabrics I have been drooling over. He will have a heck of a time giving away all that fabric after I am gone, and will be cussing me out for leaving him with a warehouse full to dispose of. Hahahaha.