View Single Post
Old 12-08-2010, 10:32 PM
wanderingcreek

I sent out my secret pal gift today. Wanted to send it out earlier but wasn't able to get to the po. It is winging its way across the Atlantic to the United Kingdom. Don't know how long it takes but the po said it might be there before Christmas. I certainly hope so and I hope she likes it.

Also my package came today from SLHughes (Stacey) It didn't have far to come as we both live in Alberta except that she lives in the south and I live in the middle. It was wonderful. She sent along a lovely letter about herself and her family and I discovered that we have a lot in common besides quilting. She has 3 kids and I only have 2 but we both have sons who work on the oil rigs and our daughters are/were involved with horses and we both have dogs (different breeds). I loved all the items she sent. 4 lovely fq's, a pattern, a magnetic shopping list, pins, thread, manicure set, jelly belly candies and chocolate. My DGS (6 yrs old) thinks my secret pal is super terrific! (I think he was eyeing the edible treats at the time! LOL) Thank you so very much! I really enjoyed this.

This was my first secret pal swap and I really enjoyed it. I am sorry to hear that we won't be doing it anymore. Too bad some people had to ruin it for everyone else!:cry: :thumbdown: :-(

Secret Pal Gift - such wonderful things!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]140311[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-140306.jpe