Thread: busy but tired
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2010, 10:33 PM
TN Donna

I have started to build my stash since I have decided to take up quilting again. I have been buying material off the board and from some local stores too. They were taking over my living & dining rooms while I wait to get my sewing room finished.
I decided tonight I would do something. I started measuring and labeling each piece and pinning a label on each one. I have a dresser with six large drawers and I am going to put material in each drawer. I cleaned out one box in the living room.
I have a 9 foot closet in that room that I am going to use to hang yardage under clear plastic bags.
Tonight I also cut out two Christmas stockings and have them ready to embroider. I made a baby doll quilt with yellow ducks on blue for a little girl I know. I also stuffed my little green turtle. He is so cut and not so little after all.

I needed to be sewing/quilting but I just did not feel up to it. I will start tomorrow. Maybe Dustin will get it before Christmas as one man said he had until the 11th to mail his overseas.