View Single Post
Old 12-09-2010, 02:56 AM
Wendys Quilts

wow wow wow everyone! So much great advice. I am going to try and work on the bag again today. I have been putting it off, just because I didnt want to fight it hahaha. When I first started trying to put the button hole in it the other day, it would start off stitching fine, with the buttonhole foot attached, and then it would stop. Like the feed dogs were not moving the fabric. And it would just sit there. Which is weird, because it started off moving and then would quit. And where it stopped at, there was like a nest of thread under the material.

So yesterday as I was starting a new quilted jacket, I noticed that the fabric didnt seem to be walking as I was sewing. I looked at the feed dogs and they didnt look right. I figeted with them for a minute and the feeddogs popped back up.!!! SOOOOO, I am wondering that must have been it. I will try again today. Lets keep our fingers crossed hahahaha

I told my husband about all the responses that i have had from this post. He said he was amazed at the responses and how much everyone is here to help. This is the best boaord EVER! Thank you all again. :)