View Single Post
Old 12-09-2010, 04:25 AM
luvstoquilt301

I have had this wonder cutting machine for about 2 weeks. It was a big stretch financially to get one but I am a very prolific quilter and felt it would be worth it.

I have no trouble cutting strips so was not interested in those dies or the applique type. I ordered the 3 1/2 HST and the 4 7/8 triangle. These are the ones that will make a flying geese block 3 1/2 x 6 1/2.

All I can say is WOW. It is just cut and sew. Not a single bit of trimming. I just cut up all my Christmas Scraps for the start of a quilt with just flying geese. Here is a picture of how they look when you cut them.

I also cut up a bunch of them to surround this cute wall hanging from a panel I bought a couple of years ago. Cut and sew----no trimming.

I feel that it is well worth the money if you make lots of quilts. I will be selective in what dies I buy to make sure I will make lots of quilts out of them.

Next one I want is the Alex Anderson one that makes smaller geese. This would be used with the one that came with the machine.

All dog ears pretrimmed for a perfect fit
[ATTACH=CONFIG]140380[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-140374.jpe   attachment-140375.jpe