Thread: machine service
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2010, 02:02 PM
Candace

Originally Posted by Mary M
Originally Posted by Candace

I don't pinch pennies on my expensive, important equipment. Sometimes I think people here only care about pennies and not quality.
Please don't be upset with those of us that have to live on fixed incomes and look for the most our money will purchase. I know of more than one person who took their machines to an authorized dealer and paid some high costs and still didn't get the job done that was needed. I would trust my own son to fix and clean machines more than I would trust someone that is doing it for the money.
Sadly , I have found a person can't always trust someone just because they claim to have the training and charge high prices. I am very much about wanting quality but haven't always gotten it with paying a high price. Don't be so hard on us who don't have money to throiw away. Hugs to ya.
Along the same line, I'd like the same consideration in that I'm not a complete idiot. I'm not "throwing" my money away nor am I being taken as some folks hint at. I choose to support my dealer and go to an authorized facility with educated employees and labor warranties. For that I pay more and I shouldn't have to defend it, nor should others that choose to do the same. When people post threads about the "exorbitant" amounts we pay, they obviously don't live in the same area as others and cost of living are much higher in certain areas.