View Single Post
Old 10-18-2008, 12:54 PM
barnbum

I promised myself I'd not make one more item that requires a binding, so that leaves doll blankets, pillowcases and bookmarks. :wink: So today I made some orphan squares into doll blankets.

I'm not good at free motion quilting, as I've discussed with a few trusted friends, my stippling looks like a field of...a field of... swallow anything you have in your mouth...a field of
male private parts. :oops: :shock: :oops: :shock: :oops:
SO, I changed to loop de loops and I think that ought to help the problem. :roll: :wink: :roll:

I've also recently finished a Talk-About-Quilt, but I think it's sold... a pregnant young woman at school wants it. :D Picture in next group.

The count of completed items to be sold so far is (drum roll, please)
33 bookmarks
15 potholders
2 large hot pads
5 doll blankets
3 baby blankets
6 table runners
4 various sized wall hangings/table toppers
3 lap quilts
1 large quilt (104" square)

Still in need of the binding sewn on the back are
Patriotic Hearts--a table topper--picture below
Wild Thing--a lap quilt-picture below
and 4 table runners

That makes 78 items so far. I still have until Nov 8th. The only thing I'll make from here are pillow cases...I bought lots of cool fabrics for those--remember? I bind at night when I'm too tired to do anything else.

The green sheet in the background is what I bought to be a table cover. I'll post a photo below of the price tags I made.

I saved some gourds to decorate the table with... and I have boxes, etc to put under the sheet to add dimension...

backs of doll blankets
[ATTACH=CONFIG]20115[/ATTACH]

doll quilts
[ATTACH=CONFIG]20116[/ATTACH]

loop-de-loop quilting
[ATTACH=CONFIG]20117[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-20115.jpe   attachment-20116.jpe   attachment-20117.jpe