View Single Post
Old 12-09-2010, 03:32 PM
oma66

I am so saddened by some of the comments I just read and delighted with others.

Christmas is about our Savior. He is the only "gift" any of us shall ever need. For those who do not believe, I respect your stand and pray that even though you are not religious, you find joy in the season; because you are precious, you are treasured, you are loved.

No matter what tragedy anyone had had in thiei lives, it should NEVER overshadow God's gift to us. We loss a son when he was just 25, we loss a grandchild and great grandchild, but those losses have nothing to do with the celebration of the birth of Christ.

Oh, how I pray that those of you that are sad, those with tragedies in the past, find the reason for the season and can celebrate again with loved one. I am sure they miss you being a part of their celebrations.

For those who want to simplify the season, keeping it less complicated, I applaud you - a celebration need not be so intense that you can not enjoy it - I do what I can and if something does not get done - who will know but me - and I never get frustrated over what did not get done, but just happy that I got the most important things done. As some of you stated, it is NOT about getting and giving gifts, but a celebration of the PERFECT GIFT...THAT IS ALL THAT IT SHOULD BE ABOUT.

I so enjoy this board and all of you ladies and gents and the wonderful work you do and the sharing of your work with others, so unselfishly and in such a beautiful way through giving to those in need. You are giving gifts all year long to very special people in a very special way. It makes me emotional just thinking about how beautiful your spirits of giving are.

In His precious love, I can say I love you all in sincerity.
CHRISTMAS BLESSINGS TO ONE AND ALL. Char