Thread: shopping spree
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2010, 04:00 PM
GrammaBabs

i could write forever on this subject... but as of recent...i had a little surgery... it was hard to get back into wanting to craft.. i jut posted my "messy room".. hehehe so that will give you all some understanding....
i found that i'd shop all day for the things i want to make or companion to go with what i already have... then, get home and can't get into the room to get going..
my advice... just shove yourself in there (or to it) and start... it all comes together... do you knit or crochet?.. i do all of it and sometimes i just need to "change up a bit" stick with needles and hooks for a bit...
anywhooooo.. take the meds... and it's ok to take a break.. my feeling is... however you feel now... it's a lot better than "going back out there"... i've done that about 4 times and within a year i'm ready to get back home.. the world is not full of the "good people" we used to work with or for... it's time for us to enjoy the down time.. and lucky us, if we can afford to... breath deep.. make for charity and yes, take your meds... i'm here as well, if you ever want to pm me... Barbara / bj