View Single Post
Old 12-25-2006, 06:55 PM
BarbC

I got 2 books... Bullfrogs and Butterflies by Pat Sloan.. and a book of patterns for kiddie quilts (it is in the other room now)... I have 2 others on the way... Hook on Charms and Hooked on Charms 2.. Poor DH, paid for 3 day shipping.. they shipped on the 18th and were received and scanned for deliver on the 20th but never made it here. He will be calling the retailer tomorrow. He was more upset than me! He also gave me a large box of fabrics... mostly Christmas prints.

The absolulte best thing I received was a quilt! My dd, who is 18, made it for me.. all on her own. She and I have made some quilts together, but she has never done one on her own. She created the pattern herself... it is not overly complicated, but she set it on point and it is just great! It is a bright colorful quilt (just like me!) LOL! She did have it quilted at the Long Arm Quilter. I knew she was making me something and suspected it was a quilt... but seeing it was wonderful! I have already used it to curl up and watch a movie this afternoon.

No pictures of it yet... I will take some soon and post them for all to see!

Barb C.