Old 12-10-2010, 09:18 AM
debbieumphress

Hello, it's me. Have to share this with you and thought it could also be a little game to follow.
Here's my story:
On Nov 29 I mailed a priority package to Redgarnett222 in Reno, Nevada. Everything is right on the package. Address etc.
She calles me and hasn't rec'd it so I track it and it has been sitting in Bell, Ca. since Dec 1, nothing else.
So we both entered a trace with our perspective PO's and this morning I finally get a call after waiting three days, and it has been referred back to my postamster in Bluff Dale. SHe asked me questions and looked it up and guess what??????/ Yesterday at 2:59pm it left Bell, Ca to go to Mass. 01152. Go figure??????
She said she will call me today if she hears but it will be monday more than likely. SO I went to USPS.com and added the number and low and behold it is indeed on the way to Mass.
?????????????????????????????????????????/
Won't it be fun to watch and see where all the USPS sends it before and if Redgarnett 222 finally receives it? ANy ideas.
If anyone works with the PO and can help, jump in. WE are anxiously watching and waiting.
I said before, it is like watching the red radar light for Santa on Xmas eve.
Happy holidays everyone. Let's prayer this wonderful package reaches her as it has lots od goodies in it.

I want my package...now!!!!!!!!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]140957[/ATTACH]

The Grinch must be hard at work....
[ATTACH=CONFIG]140958[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-140952.gif   attachment-140953.gif