View Single Post
Old 08-09-2007, 03:21 PM
Flying_V_Goddess

Originally Posted by cynde
FVG, my son had his first guitar lesson today and a girl in his group had a cool guitar which I learned was a flying V.

Is that you in your avatar? When I first saw it I thought it might be your favorite rock band (well if your in it, it probably is anyway)
LoL. You were right the first time...the avatar is of my favorite band, Kittie. And no, I do not play in this band. The one playing the Flying V guitar up front is Morgan Lander and the one playing the drums is her sister, Mercedes.

Originally Posted by Pam Pollock
Love it! It looks so soft & comfy. Did you buy your denim or salvage it from used jeans? I've been saving denim from jeans to make a quilt but have a long way to go to have enough for a quilt of any size. Your quilt is inspiring!

Pam
My friend (who was pregnat at the time when I started making this quilt) had a lot of jeans that either weren't going to fit her anymore or ones she didn't like so she gave them to me so I could make this quilt. I think she gave me 8 or 10 pairs of jeans.

Originally Posted by Norah
Well, I for one, think you are gorgeous!! Thank you for putting your picture up. I love to see who I am talking to. It makes it so much easier to relate. I have a bunch of denim. Now I need the energy.
I didn't say I wasn't pretty. I said I wasn't photogenic. LoL. I just think I don't look all that great in most pictures.