View Single Post
Old 12-10-2010, 02:44 PM
SherriB

Originally Posted by jbud2
You are still posting pics in the picture section! Don't you have parties to go to, cookies to bake, and presents to wrap? A house to clean, a granddaughter to read to, a dog to walk and wreaths to make? How can you still be sewing and sewing and sewing??!! I've got to get my granddaughters' Christmas pants hemmed yet !!
I don't go to parties, maybe that is why. LOL!:mrgreen: But I do have a granddaughter and grandson both that love to be read to, gave up cleaning because both grandbabies live with us and it is a hopeless job keeping up with an extremely curious and active toddler boy. LOL!! We don't have a doggy, just kitties and they are terrified of the outside world, so I don't bother walking them. :mrgreen: And I have absolutely no talent with flowers, live or aritificial. In fact, I have a thumb that kills most every plant it touches. DD loves to make cookies and I just get to enjoy eathing them. LOL!!!

My problem is just like yours. I can't stay away from the pictures posted here. I am constantly getting new ideas and adding them to my every growing list.

Forgot to add about presents.....I hope to get them wrapped by Christmas Eve. I have 5 more quilts to finish before I even think about wrapping gifts.