View Single Post
Old 12-10-2010, 03:02 PM
just-sew-together

I use Extra Virgin Olive Oil......in place of any kind of lotions.....none seem to do the job and I have wasted tons of money on useless products. I wash my hands well in fairly hot water to open the pores.....then message the EVOO into my skin..... it absorbs very well and not at all greasy. Just wait a few minutes after applying. Helps to eliminate those painful hangnails also.

I happened upon this by accident..... My hubby is bedridden and his skin is sewwwwwwwwww dang dry and nothing helped to eliminate the the extreme dryness.... so I went on a mission to find SOMETHING that would help. Since olive oil is the only oil I use to cook with.....and I love the stuff..... I said to myself....... just maybe if it is sewwwww good for ones health...why not the skin. WELLLLLL it worked wonders on my hubby...... and no more scaly dry, dry skin. No chemicals to harm you with either. All NATURAL!

BTW........ I've always had very dry skin ...I now save a fortune on useless face creams also........ and my skin is as soft as a babies b--- :) and has a very healthy glow to it....even though it does show signs of wear and tear. :( Such is life..... I earned every single wrinkle and not ashamed of any one of them. :)