View Single Post
Old 12-10-2010, 03:25 PM
Mousie
Power Poster

Hi Gwyn,
Some know that I have not had a computer or my own since May of this year. I go to my DD's house and use hers and help her with the expense etc.
I'm saying I have not been able to keep up with so much on the board this year and was totally unaware that we lost a sister quilter. I'm so sorry about that, and sorry I didn't know.
I'd love to send you a block to help with a quilt for her husband and her son.
I'm sure many others would too. Could you let me know who this was and what colors you will be needing?
As for doing for others and paying forward...you are the most, lol, "forward" person I know.
You do so much for others and you have a TON of patience with your friends. We all make mistakes and sometimes it's not even so much that we made a mistake, but the person took our words or gestures in a way that we really didn't mean to convey. Trying to make amends is all we can do. Give it time. You are too precious a friend to lose. Your friend will come back around :wink:
I'm on my mom's computer, but if you forget to post about the sister quilter, I'll contact you soon.
Your right, so many have had heartaches in the past year or so.Love and hugs to each and everyone. Know that we all care and you are not alone.