View Single Post
Old 12-10-2010, 03:54 PM
leatheflea

Oh gosh a few years back I was living with a friend that had a cat. I dont do cats. Anyway...in the morning before I left for work I opened the dryer to stop the cycle, when I got home I shut the dryer and turned it on as I was vacuuming. When I finished vacuuming the entire house about 30 minutes later I could here thump thump coming from the dryer. Thought one of the kids had put there shoes in the dryer. Wrong it was my roommates cat. For 30 minutes this cat had tumbled in there. SHe was hot and panting. I freaked, called my friend, they laughed, oh she'll be ok. I was gonna call the vet but was afraid I would be charged with animal abuse. It was winter time so I laid her on the back porch to cool off, put a bowl of water beside her. She just laid there, I thought I killed the silly thing. She took off for 3 days she was gone. When she came back her little nose was all dryed out and scaley. I felt just awful. She never came near me again. Never leave your dryer open if you have a cat!