View Single Post
Old 12-10-2010, 05:36 PM
MistyMarie

By the way... my package is headed to a royal place on the East Coast... as soon as I get it to the mail tomorrow. I am hoping it doesn't cost as much this time, but even if it does, I will just be glad to have it on it's way. I feel bad about it being late. Last week, I had a sinus infection and pink eye and both my kids were sick too. I didn't want to work on anything that could possibly pass on an infection to another person. This past weekend, I thoroughly disinfected my house, threw out all my make-up (so I wouldn't get pink eye again) and we are now feeling much better. I finished up two of the goodies in my box last night (around 11PM). I got a new embroidery machine, but had to wait for all my thread to come in the mail... which I got while I was sick.

... My friend just called and offered to watch my kids all day tomorrow so I could Christmas shop. (My husband is deployed, so it is just me here, which makes it hard to buy gifts for the kids when they have to go everywhere with me.) My first stop is the post office... minus kids. Hallelujah!