View Single Post
Old 12-10-2010, 10:32 PM
Rhonda
Power Poster

When I was a kid my dad worked in a gas station. Right beside the gas station was a Dairy Queen. The man who owned it was a teddy bear of a man. I would spend all day there alot in the summer as my mom worked. so every now and then the owner would call me over and give me a free ice cream cone or other ice cream treat. So I grew up going there when in high school we all went there on our lunch break as it was only a block from the school. One of my favorite sundaes used to be a brownie sundae that they put nuts on and you could ask for banana added! Yum!! Still my favorite!! With hot fudge on top too is really great!!

I worked at our local gas/grocery about 10 yrs ago. We were allowed free ice cream. I love hot fudge sundaes so I would eat those. I also love strawberry so I started using hot fudge in the bottom then choc icecream and then strawberry topping. Then whip it like a hurricane and top with more hot fudge! It is absolutely divine!!! If and when I remember I ask the girls to make me one. I haven't done it in a long time.