View Single Post
Old 12-12-2010, 04:57 AM
freemo

Hi, I'm Connie and I am so tickled to find this Quilt Board again and join! I was here a couple weeks ago reading and then lost it. Last night I was searching for info on my 15-91 singer and found this forum. I've been reading the posts and it seems like a wonderful board.

Anyway about me....I'm a grandmother and between my husband and I we have 13 grandchildren. I learned to sew in Junior High when you had to take one semester of cooking in order to get the other semester of sewing (I'm not into cooking, thank goodness my husband is). I haven't done much quilting in the last few years but other things have slowed down and I've been having fun catching up on all the new techniques.

A couple months ago I bought a Sapphire 735 but I keep going back to my old Singer. The new machine came with a quilting frame and my plans are to set it up after the first of the year and see how well I can quilt with it. I have been freemotion quilting on the 15-91 for almost 20 years.....(how time flies) doing mostly wall hangings, now I want to quilt larger ones.

My user name is one I have used for a long time - freemo - freemotion quilting.