View Single Post
Old 12-12-2010, 12:18 PM
dyer804

Originally Posted by dyer804
I came home from errands today and found my package on the porch! Many lovely things from my pal Judy who did not give her board name so I could PM her (hint, hint). I hope to post a picture later but wanted her to know that it had arrived. The picture will probably not show any of the wonderful divinity that she included as I have a weakness for sweets and this is wonderful. Thank you so much Judy. Hopefully I'll get that picture tomorrow!
Here's the picture! What a wonderful surprise! I've already devoured half of the delicious divinity and munched a few of the pecans which I'm hoping to save to make Pecan Pie Squares for my cookie gifts for friends and neighbors. I hope you can see the crocheted angle and cup and saucer. They are so cute! Beautiful aqua and chocolate FQs as well as sewing notions and spot remover for my pin pricks while sewing are also included. I'm not mentioning the box of chocolates, so hopefully no one will notice and I won't have to share! Along with the beautiful card, this was truly a special squishy! Thanks seahug
Attached Thumbnails attachment-142256.jpe