View Single Post
Old 12-12-2010, 01:08 PM
loves2quilt

When my daughter moved out I took over her room, 8x 10, very small. I had a board over the top of 2 bookcases that I put my machine on and it just wasnt working so I started to look for a desk. I found this one for $35. After I got it home it sat in my dining room for about a month. Everyone that looked at it said uh-huh, no way, Im not carrying that thing up those stairs! lol. So I thought, you know what, I dont use my dining room anyway, there are just 2 of us here and I have a table in my kitchen. So I took the kitchen table and dining room chairs and put them in the garage and moved the dining room table and the china hutch into the kitchen. Then brought all my things from upstairs and put them in my new sewing room. I love my new desk, its big, has alot of drawers and has a slider that pulls out where I store whatever machine Im not using. I think it is supposed to pull out and lift up but I cant get it to lift. Anyway, heres my new to me desk and my sewing room.

lots of storage here!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]142281[/ATTACH]

wood box great for keeping things handy and for my drinks so I dont knock them over
[ATTACH=CONFIG]142282[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-142270.jpe   attachment-142271.jpe   attachment-142272.jpe   attachment-142273.jpe   attachment-142274.jpe  

attachment-142275.jpe   attachment-142276.jpe   attachment-142277.jpe