View Single Post
Old 12-12-2010, 02:29 PM
tlrnhi

There are fun fabrics coming all over the place!
Hubby just came running in because I squealed opening this one from Lindyline in Australia. It's really cute. There's a holder for my quilting things and she even stuffed the pockets with little things too! There's an Australian Woman's Diary that hubby is looking at right now and laughing. There's even a tote you can see or can't see it too well because it's on the back of the chair that's really cute too! There's a quilting magazine and if you look closely, you will see a cute little pincushion and Santa ornament.

Here's a tote and it's full of really nice goodies from Short and Sweet. I love it! Will be nice for my embroidery that I bring back and forth with me to Lauren's and I won't lose anything out of it. And the cute angel in there. Love it!

Here's what is from rejenea with some pretties in a nice red velvet box! Courtney has just put dibs in on the box and 3 of the pieces of fabric. She's NOT getting the blue and white piece. That will go perfect with the pieces I am saving for my blue/yellow/white quilt that I will make sooner or later.

I'm telling you....you ladies have been very generous to me and I really don't deserve it, but I'm glad you did!!

From Lindyline
[ATTACH=CONFIG]142350[/ATTACH]

From rejenea
[ATTACH=CONFIG]142351[/ATTACH]

From Short an Sweet
[ATTACH=CONFIG]142352[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-142345.jpe   attachment-142346.jpe   attachment-142347.jpe