View Single Post
Old 12-12-2010, 04:54 PM
sewTinker

Oh My Goodness!!! Winnona!!!! I cannot Tell you how fun fun fun it was to open your present.

The darling christmas stocking! It's lined with the same fabric that is on the cuff. It has appliqued heart and star and little buttons and a felt heart with a santa on it. It is the Cutest thing! I know a lot of time went into making it, and I find that so touching.

I've acquired an unfinished vintage velvet crazy quilt, handsewn of course. Winnona sent me beautiful cotton laces for it, and gorgeous velvets for embellishing it, and a card of sweet pearly buttons. She also included some Yummy fabric squares - 6". I want to make something special from them. She included Lovely fat quarters too, all wrapped in lace.

And a German quilt magazine! How fun is That!!!

also tucked inside my stocking was a German chocolate bar. Chocolate from Germany!!! The best in the World.

I am overwhelmed, and so touched with the personalization of my secret santa gifts.... I feel that I've made a dear friend in germany.

Thank you, Winnona... xoxo

my beautiful, handmade christmas stocking
[ATTACH=CONFIG]142452[/ATTACH]

All the goodies!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]142453[/ATTACH]

the amazing, lovely fabrics, lace, and velvets and PINS TOO!!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]142454[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-142447.jpe   attachment-142448.jpe   attachment-142449.jpe