View Single Post
Old 12-13-2010, 07:02 AM
TFquilter

Originally Posted by TFquilter
Originally Posted by TN Donna
Originally Posted by TFquilter
Hi...I couldn't wait to post these pictures...my theme is Ladies/Girls past/present, so I did these three...I have to buttonhole stitch around their skirts, embroider all the "lines" etc...but I love them...what do you think ladies?
And where was she in the summer? Oh in the ocean of course. LOL sorry I couldn't resist. Where did you get this pattern for the women. They are great.
Thankyou..Actually I was going to do another girl..summer one w/her foot in the water...I am afraid I won't be done in time as I have to do hand embroidery yet too..anyway, the name of the book is Bonnet Girls by Helen R. Scott....:)
TN Donna...You know what, I am going to make a 4th Bonnet girl...the funny thing is, when I picked out these girls, I did not intentionally pick out Spring, Fall etc...I didn't even realize it until you brought it to my attention...there are many different Bonnet girls and are not specifically labeled, Spring, Summer etc...funny how I chose those 3 and they were seasons...so I have one for Summer....then it'll be complete w/a pieced blk in center...:)