View Single Post
Old 12-13-2010, 09:47 AM
debbieumphress

My wonderful secret pal is MTquilter09 and my package arrived this morning. Thank you so much. The way I figure, after the holidays, I can sit and read my new book, use my new cup for a hot chocolate and flavored coffee, and enjoy my goodies. When I opened it, Everything felt like you knew me well. I know I did not mention some of the things but you read me so right. I love coffee and flavors too, love to read, love quilting gadgets, and jams, love the mug, everything!!!!!!!Happy holidays.

top left is a kit to make a quilted potholder, then a beautiful ceramic snowman light,plugged in already, crunch and munch, a threader and to the right of it is a wonderful jam Huckelberry, candycane chocolte, a box of gourmet flavored coffees, 4 red FQ's and 4 purples fq's, Debbie Mccomber's new book, and the mug is really a tall one, it says "Sew many patterns, Sew little time", and under the book is a spool pin cushion on a golf tee that fits into the middle of a spool of thread. Love it all. Thank you so much.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]142796[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-142791.jpe